Monday, September 11, 2023

About Me!

 Who are you?


My name is Chantel and I'm studying Level 3 media at Stanmore College. I'm in a family of 6 with three sisters and we live in a house in barnet. I'm half african and british and my parents grew up in Nigeria.


Why media?

Few years ago as a young age, I always like to design and create posters using software on the computer. I really enjoyed media because i like editing videos and using many skills along the way. There are many genre I like which are horror, romance, adventure and many more. I will be able to create many media content by using media skills. I also like to create voiceover when editing and making video or documentary. 


Interest? 

I have many interests I am passional  about  e.g. i love to spending time with my family, I like to dance in my space time. But my strong interest is dancing in my space time and able to know more about media. 



What you want to do in the future?


I would like to working in a media industry as a Editing Director or Music Producer because i'm good  at editing and recording different content. i would like to create my own music to inspire people to do media 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me!

 Who are you? My name is Chantel and I'm studying Level 3 media at Stanmore College. I'm in a family of 6 with three sisters and we ...